Indulgent, rich and undeniably creamy: it’s the epitome of a soul satisfying breakfast that warms you to your very bones.
Heck, it’s even that good I enjoy it as a lavish supper!
Porridge has been a staple in my diet for years, most days I reach for almond milk or coconut milk but sometimes it really doesn’t hit the spot. So when the rain violently pours, I shake with a slight chill and position myself in front of our log burner as my belly yearns for a creamy bowl of the good stuff with lashes of sweet toppings, whilst being incredibly nourishing.
Insert, this beauty.
buy provigil thailand For the porridge you’ll need: (serves 2 – simply keep the rest for tomorrow)
– 100g oats
– 200ml tinned coconut milk (I prefer full not light coconut milk for a creamier taste and consistency)
– A good shake of cinnamon to help regulate blood sugar levels & boost brain function!
watch Raspberry compote:
– 10 frozen (or fresh) raspberries – either works perfectly
– 1-2 tbsp agave or natural Canadian maple syrup
– 1 tsp of coconut oil
– Another good sprinkle of cinnamon to flavour
1. Mix the oats and coconut milk together in a saucepan over a low heat. Cook and stir until it’s lovely, thick and creamy. Mm!
2. Now we make the super easy and speedy compote as the porridge thickens. Simply take another saucepan, add the coconut oil and then add all the raspberries.
3. As the raspberries turn to a sauce add the maple syrup, cinnamon and agave. When it’s lovely and runny like a jam consistency, you’re good to go!
4. Serve, then eat! I pour my porridge into a bowl, top with the delicious raspberry compote and then add any extra toppings. Be as creative as you like.
– toasted almond flakes (an absolute must)
– chia seeds
– sliced banana
– cacao nibs
buying metformin online in uk Oh and you can pin this little one, for your convenience!